Work with Us
Want to Become a Member of the Tennant Lanscape Team?
At Tennant, we’re looking for people who want to join a friendly team that loves what they do! We are family owned and operated business and our goal is to provide GREAT employee benefits and CAREER opportunities for people who have a positive attitude, amazing work ethic, are team players and have a passion for delivering great service. You will need to have a clean appearance, drug free lifestyle, be able to get to work consistently on-time, and work at least a 7-10 hour shift (on average), 5 days per week. May have to work weekends during rainy season (March-June).
We evaluate all applicants based on the following criteria:
- Work Ethic
- Clean driving record
- Criminal free background
- Drug and substance free
Landscape Design Production Manager
Tennant Landscape Solutions is looking for a knowledgeable Landscape Design Production Manager to become part of our team! We provide both residential and commercial services throughout the Greater St. Louis area (Wentzville to the Mississippi River). Daily travel within our landscape service area is required.
Your workday will be spent both in the office designing and preparing jobs to streamline crew efficiency, meeting with clients to discuss their goals, and overseeing the crews.
Salary and benefits are negotiable dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate will have residential and commercial experience in design, horticulture, and/or hardscape + landscape lighting in compliance with OSHA regulations.
The primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the senior landscape designer to meet deadlines
- Consulting with clients; in person meetings and phone calls make up a large part of the day
- Overseeing plant selection and care
- Design production and interpretation (Auto-CAD and Sketch Up)
- Show the jobsite to the crew upon arrival with progress check ins to ensure the job is running smoothly
- Travel within St. Louis City, County, and St. Charles
- Familiarization with OSHA regulations
- Horticulture (or similar) degree OR experience; portfolio required
- Working knowledge of Auto-CAD and Sketch Up
- Customer relationship skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Valid US driver’s license (non-negotiable)
- Familiarity with Boss LM
- Familiarity with Outlook
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English)
- Drive truck with a trailer (requires valid driver’s license with a clean driving record)
- Responsible for quality control
- Clock in/out of each job
- Communicate with customers
- PLUS all of the Crew Tech’s job description
- Professional mowing
- Blowing off grass clippings
- Hand digging for planting bushes, shrubs, trees, flowers, etc.
- Pushing wheelbarrow
- Load and unload truck with specific equipment and material needed for job
- Carrying blocks, pavers and hardscapes
- Creating new landscape beds and installing mulch
- Clean up associated with new landscape installations
- Installing Sod
Snowplow Driver / Hand Shovel Crews
- Be available 24/7 throughout the winter
- Have at least 3 years of operating experience using skid steer, wheel loader or equivalent vehicle
- Work outdoors in inclement winter conditions
- Be dependable and always show up ready for work
- Have a clean driving record
- Be detail-oriented while performing duties
To apply, do ONE of the following or complete the form below.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO
FAX YOUR RESUME TO
MAIL YOUR RESUME TO
Tennant Landscape Solutions
2101 Ruckert Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63114