To our Valued Customers,
Tennant Landscape Solutions, Inc. places the safety of our customers, employees, and suppliers as a top priority. Due to the growing concern of the COVID-19 virus, otherwise known as the Coronavirus, we feel it is in our customers’ and employees’ best interest to put additional procedures in place to protect the health and well-being of our community.Effective immediately we are putting the following action plan in place to encourage social distancing while providing continuity of services during these unprecedented times:
- We will be avoiding handshakes.
- We will continue to use hand sanitizer and hand-washing after each appointment.
- We will wipe down our phones and tablets after each visit.
- We will wipe down our tools after each visit.
- If an employee feels sick, we’ve asked them to give us notice and to stay at home.
We will also need your help. We would like you to help us protect our staff by taking the following actions:
- Disinfect any areas in question before we arrive(door knobs, door bells, gates, etc)
- Please respect social distancing precautions, pets and children should remain away from the meeting area.
- If you are electing to self quarantine, we are offering telephone conferences or virtual meetings while we are on site reviewing your property.
- If it is necessary to meet in person and you feel sick, please call us so we can reschedule your appointment.
We would also like to notify you that we are doing everything in our power to keep all of our crews working. If we do need to stagger start times or reduce crew sizes, there may be a delay in completing jobs as scheduled. We appreciate your patience should we experience any delays.
As always, the health, safety and well-being of our customers, our employees and our community is of utmost concern. As we continue to monitor this situation, these procedures are subject to change with new recommendations, which we will keep you informed as soon as they become available.
Your Team at Tennant Landscape Solutions, Inc.